If you are a business owner, affiliate marketer, blogger, or internet business then you need cheap or free web traffic coming to your website daily!
The Three Most Important Things to Remember to get Free or Cheap Web Traffic:
- Getting free website traffic must always be a work in progress, and it should be increased and improved upon every day.
- Having the right kind of traffic is vitally important. Don’t just get page views and hope you get a sale. Target people who would be interested in your site and what it offers.
- You need traffic that is free or cheap and budget friendly. Social media is one of the easiest and cheapest ways.
How many wonderful sites merely die out because they have no traffic?
Millions of people try their hand at creating online businesses or affiliate websites each year without fulfilling the necessary evil part:
getting the traffic….
Most bloggers focus on making their website look fabulous with all the perfect layouts, pictures and articles (because that’s the fun part!).
Yet they focus very little on getting traffic to their site (because let’s face it, that’s the boring part!).
Just because you build it doesn’t mean you will get search engine traffic. It doesn’t matter how cute or fabulous your website really is.
Getting affordable cheap traffic to your website can be very time consuming. It is actually best if you could have one person on your team whose only job it is to focus on this daily.
Nowadays you can easily outsource virtually anything to a virtual assistant to do for you.
Sites like Fiverr have plenty of people who want to work and they will do it for cheap! If you let Fiverr create and implement your campaigns, you can get you decent traffic for only $5.
If you do not promote your site, or update it often, you will just drop out of the search engines and wonder what went wrong.
The internet is ever changing and you must remember that. Check your stats to see how your traffic is going daily. It will give you great insight into where your traffic is coming from and what you need to focus more on.
If you use WordPress for your blog a good way to keep evaluating traffic stats if by using the free plugin called Jetpack. It has tons of features beside keeping up with traffic stats.
If you are a one person show, and can’t afford any money for advertising no matter how cheap, then pick a time of day to focus solely on advertising, and use automated software.
Other auto posters that work pretty well are PostCron, Tailwind, Crowdfire, and our favorite Hootsuite. They are free to start with and allow multiple accounts.
Start there and once you see traffic to your website, you will feel inspired and you’ll know how powerful autoposting can be.
You may want to keep up with their service when the free trial runs. Some are only about $15 a month and very powerful to get social media traffic to your website!
If you still can’t afford the auto posting service, trial each auto posting service and for the trial period and then move on to using another service trial.
At least that will get you started for the first couple of months. And of course add posts to social media in between the autoposting and you will be surprised how many posts you will end up having in a short amount of time.
- 2 More Plugins That Are Top Notch For Getting Social Media Traffic
- Use Every Social Media Button Every Time
- This Plugin Is Far Superior For Social Media
- How to Use Facebook Groups for Explosive Traffic
- Never Run Out of Blog Posts
- This One Plugin is So Important For FREE Traffic
- Why Alexa Traffic Ranker Chrome Extension is a Must Have!
- Create a Nice Pin
- Zergnet Gets You Traffic
- Facebook Groups
- You Have to Do This, or Your Website will Die!
Follow some of these best traffic getting methods to get your blog noticed, and you will be on your way to getting free or cheap traffic.
If you can’t spend time playing online and posting left and right to social media accounts, you can use an auto posting service.